
Then 2 weeks after I got back from my girls trip it was time for 5 fun-filled days at the beach with my family. We had a GREAT time and family trips are always nice. We went to Jungle Jims, Beach, Pool and Boardwalk (you know all the regular beach stuff).. Here is a picture of the kids @ Jungle Jims...
Vacation was great (as always) but its usually good to get back home too... Madison turned 12 on July 2nd and the twins will be 6 already on August 27th.. Where oh where does the time go? Before you know it I will be hitting 30... YIKES!!! So far summer has been great just going to fast, before you know it Christmas will be here... Im not ready for summer to be over yet..... once winter comes around again summer will seem like a lifetime away! I am looking forward to January though, anxiously awaiting the birth of my new niece/nephew... SO EXCITING!! I will be sure to keep all of you in the blogging world up to date! Much love to you all!
~Janine

No comments:
Post a Comment